What we collect
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as age, postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- Bettyvision may aggregate user data to analyze trends, but specific personal information is not shared in analysis reports. Bettyvision may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its Website. Bettyvision may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, we will not disclose personally-identifying information.
- As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, personal information may be part of the transferred assets.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that is stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies help analyze web traffic and allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer’s hard drive to gather any personal information about you. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
Links to other Websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites of interest, including both affiliated and unaffiliated third parties. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If we become aware that we have collected personally identifiable information from a user of the Website who is under the age of thirteen, we will remove that child’s personal information from our files.
Third Parties Sponsors
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.